domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2015

Hefty prices

Hello, welcome to the land of money. Here, we aren't ashamed to say that everything has a price. Anything can be bought, just like out there, but, here this is common knowledge!
Ain't it awesome? All you can buy, all day. Is it food? Cars? Sex? Whatever you wish! You can bet, you can threat, everything that comes to your mind. This is the land of free fucking will.
I can guide you through the surroundings, for a hefty price that is. My time ain't for free, and I ain't good at charity. Honestly, who the fuck is, right?
I know you want some fun, I can see it in the eyes of everyone that comes around for the first time. And, believe me, you will have some fun. Just forget limits, anything can control your desire. Here your desire is the master, as long as you can pay for it. It is only a crime if you get caught also. And crimes can be forgiven, you just need to show what they want. Every. One. Has. A. Price.
So, what is it gonna be?

Can I buy one thing?

Anything. Didn't believe when I said? You can even buy people's lives! Wanna see how they fare with acid in their mouths? Just. Say it.

Then can I use this money to make you like yourself?

Nenhum comentário: