terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2015

This week

If I'm allowed to, I'd like to start this one with one thing that made me happy today. Today was quite a strange day actually and I feel strangely good, even though I am sad. It's like those times in which you simply turn off some switches in your head and things go.
Well, what I'd like to show you is this phrase!

tomo ni mou ichido tachiagare

It is quite stupid but I like to see the translation of the lyrics of this song. If it really translates as "Together, we'll rise up once again" is irrelevant. We only pay attention to what we want to pay attention, so it is set.
I was originally going to post many other things today (or maybe nothing at all), but I'm leaving the sad parts to later. I cannot turn off the switches that keep on venting anger. I keep on imagining scenes in my head that give me motives to explode. It happens normally actually, but now it bothers me a bit because we are in a critical situation.
I do not want to become one who blows things up like that when leaving. I believe that we must leave the fight with dignity and respect, unless the situation asks for something else. I don't believe the situation has asked for something else, we must leave and go on.
I... haven't worked much lately. I can only ask for forgiveness in that topic, but what I really wanted was a hug.
That looks pretty recurrent.
Perhaps from tomorrow on I will start on posting things to vent anger. Or loneliness. Or some other bad feeling, I am not a good person to know these things. I don't understand feelings very well, and I don't express very well. But perhaps writing we can get somewhere else.
I wanted to write a few stories. But they might get a bit big. And I might forget them sooner or later (I admit, I already forgot).


I think, I have started mimicking people around me. Does that mean I can be a person now?


One day, I will write a story as beautiful as yours, that one with the butterfly. But I have to polish these thoughts. I have to take off all the grudge that has taken over. Then maybe.

Nenhum comentário: