domingo, 4 de dezembro de 2011

If we are marching to defeat...

I feel optimistic.
Glad to see you smile again. *pats head*
We are winning, right?
We are fighting back with all we got.
We... probably... are... going... to lose...
We are?!
There's a chance of winning, and twice as much chance of losing. But think of losing as a chance to seeing an alternate ending. It's a victory, a different way of finishing the game.
Like, Chrono Trigger?
Like Chrono Trigger.
When it's all over, are we going to play again?
As much as it's humanly possible. Actually, more than that.
Yay!
Do... not... hope...
Don't you worry about him, he's tired. Tomorrow is a new day to fight, we gotta get hardcore for the last battle.
I will make you proud of me!
It doesn't matter what comes next, I'm already proud of you.


He said he's proud of me...
That's all I wanted to hear. That's all I needed.
No man loses now.

Nenhum comentário: