quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2011

Borders of Wickedness

Comecem a rezar.


There was, a voice. In fact, many of them, just speaking about... illogical things. Maybe they had some kind of logic into them, but no one could actually understand what were they talking about. It seemed like random babbling, moaning, screaming...
Some other language, perhaps. One that sounded good inside your head.
It's all... inside your head.

The steps were taken in direction to nowhere. I can remember his pain, because I could feel it. You can't feel it, he was, bleed-walking, as the funny guys said. The landscape... it was all so desert, so lonely, one's vision gets dark when in there, and that strange dark bloom effect...
It's always dark in there, even when we are out in the daylight.
He was screaming, haha, we were all screaming with the vision. I remember he carrying that strange object, much bigger than him, a dark and shapeless burden that crushed him down, his face bleeding with every step. Every step more coming out of him...

I feel like vomiting when I can remember the vision...

There's a place in hell that hasn't been there for a long time. Some may say it came here to earth, for it was bored of taking souls of sinful ones. But, aren't we ALL sinful...?!

"Repent from your sins, bitches", said the preacher. He carried guns, and a few memories of a strange fetish for sexually humiliating fellow humans. He ran to our city, to never be seen again. Some say he was a soul tortured by unholy creatures.
Others say, he was just clever.
Is it clever to destroy others? Once you step there, you find your answer. YOU FIND EEEEEVERY ANSWER... says the face that stares at you in your dreams. It's like one of those weird girls from japanese ghost movies, but her face is torn between a smile and hatred, and it spins...

Vomit is quite a constant in here. Because, everything is so... spontaneous!

There's always these steps... following you, everywhere you go. He knows you're here, and your fate is to die by his hands. He can't die, for he never lived. I can remember the bullets piercing him for no reason, or perhaps... was it him that pierced the bullets?
Why do we smile? Why do we laugh? Is it funny? IS THERE FUNNINESS IN LIFE?

That strange creature said there was. He murdered the weak ones.

Weakling, weaklings, bring me your babies and we'll make them dumplings...
That's the hit song that played at the maternity ward.
Ain't it strange? A place like this having a maternity ward?

There's everything in here. Hardcore version. Haha, I remember the day I DIED! And you're not different, I can feel the blood begging to leave your body...
We will accompany you... forever...
I wonder why do they always come into our city... out happy city... there's never... peace...
Even the walls bleed over here, the mirrors... I remember seeing their faces in the mirrors, they kept wailing, staring deep into my eyes...
You'll never see yourself again... but it's okay. You're ugly, you're a shame... just like everyone else. That's why He never lets us sleep. No one sleeps, see these eyes? They haven't seen... what?
AHAHAHAHA!

While we keep on stepping over their heads... these boys and girls, lying on the floor, the skulls cracking... but it's not our fault. NOT OUR FAULT! They are covering the floor, so we step on them, blood comes out of their mouths everytime. Why is there blood on their deceased bodies? I don't ever want to slip in this place.
I don't ever want to be in this place.

I didn't... ever... want...
WE. WANT. YOU.

Remember, you killed us. We came back. You're ours, forever. Crossing the streets. Buying ice cream.

My arms. MY ARMS!
They are weak, there's needles entering every inch of them, I don't feel them... I DON'T FEEL...

And he coughed a few fluids.
That was all.

Welcome.

Um comentário:

YC disse...

Ok... this was...
hm, how should I put it? .. strange?
specially this part "IS THERE FUNNINESS IN LIFE?"

are you ok, nizi niz niz?