domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

Lightning

Sometimes nights change don't they?
Perhaps it's when we perceive the weight of the world. Whatever that might mean. If you perceived the weight, it should be clear to you what does it mean? Because I'm not sure. And I may have not really seen it.
It's weird to have such a weird change of mood. All of a sudden like that. So here I am now, listening to the X Files theme song, writing, and trying to think about something. I don't know maybe something that could happen, something new. But even if I thought about the coolest thing it would just belong to my mind.
Perhaps she was right and now I'm totally drown in this. Bad things happen when you take things far more serious than what they really are, like, people. They end, sometime. It's better not to try to make it seem like it's something epic like in the movies. You can end sensitive.
I feel like talking to the wrong person. But talking to any person about this anyway wouldn't get to any point. It hasn't gotten until now.
This song is strange, because it's... I don't know, mysterious, somewhat creepy. But still it has it's beauty to me, because it resemble to discovering a new thing and all. I like that.
I feel like being stranded. He says I'm worried about something and that I'm hiding it, but what am I hiding? I mean, there are lots of things we hide from our parents, most are innocent things that we just don't feel like we should tell them. Or that, it's something that they wouldn't like, but it's the reality and there's not much anyone can do about it, so we hide in order to preserve coexistence. So what should I tell him? I don't know what does he want as an answer, I don't what could be the answer.
I guess I get used to most things too fast. I get tired of them. I don't care about them.
I should start caring. But artificial care can suffice it? I guess I miss emotion. When you're walking through your home, and it's raining a lot out there, you ask yourself inside your head if you fear the lightning, as the noises seem to explode your home, and light sometimes turns off, and your answer is ''no, but I wish I did'', and it actually makes sense to you, there's something wrong?
I guess no, I'm just handling it the wrong way.
You see, some people like to bang their head on the wall to solve problems, and some bang to create problems.

Nenhum comentário: