quarta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2009

End of night

So, here we are now, at another night's ending. Most people around are already sleeping and soon I should be joining them.
This could have been about a million other things, all that is struggling in my mind. But for once, let's keep it simple. For once, let's forget about all these thoughts. For once, let's be like these people, they seem happier.
Let's talk about something common. Like, what happened today. This was quite a nice day, after all, it rained and now it's colder, so it will be way easier to sleep. We ate... chicken nuggets, and chocolate cake, and cereals, I mean, not all at once, but during the whole day. Chatted with some people. And, in a basic thoughtless way, that's about it. Looks good.
I feel it's useless to think for now, and we also don't need help, for we have self-made problems.
I see a child smiling, somehow. Sometimes.
Oh, we also got chocolates. You see, birthday gifts. Gotta love 'em.

Nenhum comentário: