terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2009

Random kill

Such a beautiful day, ain't it?
You said so.
Look at all those people down there, they are just like you and...
Just like me.
I know fucker! But that's the beauty of days like these! I'm NOT LIKE YOU!
I suppose now you gonna kill me right?
Perhaps... but then I would just be another weirdo.
Well... you smile like one of them.
But you know, I'm not like them also!
So you are...?
Unique my dear faithless man!
Show your uniqueness by untying me and we'll pretend this never happened.
Haha! You are one funny man, yes you are. But I shall only listen to insanity now! And you know what it says?
Ah... what?
It says you got something to tell me!
*cuts hand with knife*
FUCK! If I got something to say, don't kill me, retard.
Oh hahaha! You can talk with a cut in your hand. And with two, three, four, five...
*cuts and cuts*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hahaha, insanity says you'll be losing blood soon.
WHAT THE FUCK?? Look at my hand!
Yeah it's also unique now. You can thank me later.
I'LL KILL YOU, BASTARD!
No no no, don't be a weirdo like those I mentioned.
You find it funny? I'll show you something to make fun off!
Hahahaha, you can't little angry man. And you're also losing blood, but I guess you won't die like this. And don't make this mad dog face. It's rainy outside, isn't it pretty?
Retard.
Oh c'mon, don't talk like that. HEY WAIT!
What??
*cuts arm from shoulder to elbow*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU'RE SICK!
Now you may die bleeding! Why don't you say what you have to say?
I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!
Say it.
WHAT?
SAY IT NOW!
What you want? My credit card password? My money? WHAT YOU WANT?
Do not play the smart boy.
WHAT??
Hm... insanity said you might be talking the truth...
SEE??
I don't need you anymore then.
WHAT THE FUCK?? LET ME GO!
Let's play!
STOP SMILING YOU DEMENTED PIECE OF SHIT!
You see this acid? I've never tested it on open wounds. Let's pretend we're scientists making tests on animals!
NO! DON'T DO THAT!
Why not? I thought you liked to play this game. My dog thought the same when you gave it poison.
*screams*

Nenhum comentário: