quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2008

Release Insanity

I was just thinking about the meaning of some words. Happy New Year.
We see people using them together a lot this time of the year, even we, use them. But, have you ever wondered what exactly do they mean? It's automatic, we say it when everybody is drowning in hugs and such, and, it's good to say good things to people. But, what if we only say it because... ''everybody does''?
I've been recently thinking a lot about these word meanings, those phrases we say... automatically.
Well, a new year is coming, and these are 12 months, hundreds of days, and, that's quite a lot of time. Ok, no one would say ''Have a bad new year!'', since this would probably ruin the party. But on their depths, they wish they could say it. Then they say the opposite because... we don't want to ruin a fuckin' party do we? And, after all, it's just automatic to wish good things to others.
Man, this was one hell of a fucked up year. Not a hundred percent bad but, it's good it's over. Anyway, like it was said before, we need to fall to learn to pick ourselves up, which was pretty true this year, and I'm glad I found the ones I could really trust in this chaos.
Moreover, I'd like to wish these 12 months of good things to all who I appreciate. I don't need to say names, these people will know in case they read this.
This year dies today.

Nenhum comentário: