quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Something weird this way comes

Long time right?
Long time...
I... could write about... a lot of things, but I'm too slow for doing it. Many things in mind, thats mostly a problem, and I guess it's being a problem now (old news, exciting huh?). But I... don't know.
I then write about the thing that did most part of the job of leaving me like this. It's so strange the way people behave... ain't it?
How could they see the eye of the hurricane...? At the eye things are calm, around it, it's hell.
Hurricane... we are like that.
Anyway, this is ridiculous, there's no reason to get so crazed about it. It was just a word, damn it.
Perhaps that's a good thing, I just need to calm down. This is just the beginning of something wicked...
Perhaps I'll break the Law of Greater Hostility.

Nenhum comentário: