terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2008

Walking around town

And this is a sunny day.
Been walking for a while, people just walk around sometimes, without any destiny. Feels fantastic.
There's this child walking around singing "How hell's supposed to be". And it feels just fine.
I look at Billy here, and I can't get afraid. But I wish I could. Why does it feel so fine to be afraid? You know, this sensation, you want to scream until things get so awry they become true. Lately gore has been dominating everything, but as gore increases, the fear diminishes. I almost forgot how fear was. But it is so damn important, how could people forget it?
I don't know, I see Billy here, and there's this... dread sensation of it moving. Toys moving, just like the old times. Good old times.
It won't move, as this is reality, and there isn't such things here. I guess it's good but... I wanted the other way. Urban legends and clowns, why can't we have dark forces? Ok, it wouldn't be good. But still I can't deny the feeling of it being interesting.
This dreadful smile at Billy's face proves it.
Doesn't it?

Um comentário:

Juliana M. disse...

ah eu morria de medo dos meus bonecos ganharem vida e me atacarem.. por isso nunca gostei de Toy Story.
Mas fico feliz que o.. ahem, Billy esteja fazendo sucesso entre seus bonequinhos :D