segunda-feira, 18 de agosto de 2008

The train

What a funny night huh?
Just because I'm not very well doesn't mean you are right.
C'mon, just give it a try, things will get insanely better. You aren't very strong now, I could easily force you to it, but I'm just asking. Of course, in case of a no then I will use other means.
I don't know, it just doesn't seem like doing that things will be better.
Just look at what the fuck you became.
Maybe it's not so bad.
Look at yourself damn it.
It's just some bad times, things will get better soon, all we need to do is endure.
Endure? Are you fucking retarded? You see this child crying at the stairs and this train out of control annihilating everything in his way. Why do you choose the child? I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. WHY CAN'T WE BE BETTER?
Because I know that the train is not the best option.
YOU NEVER CHOSE IT. You never experienced not feeling anything. We can smash them all. We can be at the control of chaos.
We can't. There was a time when I felt tempted to choosing the other side. But anyway, no matter how much hatred we carry inside, we weren't made for choosing the train. It simply isn't us.
We can learn to be the other way, it's just a matter of getting used to. You always said that people get used to anything. It's a better option. Ok, you don't want to choose because of her. We quit it when, and if, things get resolved. It's simple. It's so much better to be at the side that wins.
Do they win?
THEY HAVE EVER WON. STOP FREAKING BELIEVING THIS HAPPY BULLSHIT.
I just don't want to do something I will regret later.
So take the risks. This night we become what the world wanted us to be. We will grow stronger, and we can be evil. You want it. You know you do.
...
We have control over it. You'll see how better we will get. We'll win.
I just wish that you could take that sick smile out of your face.
Finally stop this crap of doing good things. Remember, we give people what they truly want.

Nenhum comentário: