terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2007

...But fight, for the living

I still need to play Hellgate.
I've got the demo, well, it kinda sucks, because it's so limited.
There's many people complaining, saying the game hasn't delivered what it promised.
Maybe it was over-hyped, I don't know. What I know is that, believe it or not, I liked the demo. The marksman of course. It mixes Diablo with Doom, and i don't think there are words to express what that means to me. Doom 2 was my first game for the computer, even though my addiction to it worried my father.
Well, there's Diablo 3 coming also, at least that's what people say. Have no hurry Blizzard, we wait as much time as it's necessary for perfection. And make it violent as hell.

Um comentário:

Juliana M. disse...

Qual a graça de games violentos? D:
Filmes violentos até que são engracadinhos xD -acabei de ver Cubo Zero- tem bem mais gore que os outros cubos :x

Tô gostando de ver você e esse blog, tá que evolui e posta quase todo dia ;D