quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2018

These crooked dark visions

I just wanted to come here and tell you I realized something.
While I was preparing to take a bath, I know it, it's weird, but it has happened quite a lot lately, the wee hours were never that wee anyway, you know it.
So, under the duties of that procedure, I realized, or maybe I just had a hint, some sort of epiphany. Or something else and nothing and all...
But, do you remember the Ents? I thought I was wonky due to the moments I cried in movies. What makes the tears drop is those strange scenes, that aren't actually strange, they are cool and all, but crying on them is strange. I have a lot of Lord of the Rings moments to list, from Gimli welcoming the fight in Moria to the last march of the Ents, all the way to the gates of Mordor. It was always, those epic pre-fight scenes or something. 
That was the light I had back then, I cry on epic battle preparations. But, I just had this thought, under the hood of explaining myself to the crowd, that I find it emotional because those are examples of people (I know, I know) following their duties, even if it means sacrificing themselves. The dedication, the discipline, it's mesmerizing.
And that could perhaps explain, why I insist on what I do. Dunno, it's stupid, but, maybe? That could be my mind trying to set itself in peaceful grounds, while I swim though the chores of a job I don't feel satisfied...
Looked more insightful back when I thought it...

Nenhum comentário: