quarta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2018

It finds you after sleep

I wanted to tell you the name of the game. But that would take away the fun of it.
So, what's the name of it? Do I get any hints?
You see, the name of the game lacks substance.
Is that a hint?
So much...
Something that lacks substance...
The name of the game came from above, but now finds itself below.
So it's something that... descends...?
Oh, oh, poor one.
No patronizing, I'll get it. Is it fragile?
Oh, ho-oh, as fragile as can be, like thin glass...
Fragile that goes down...
DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN!
You're beginning to scare me. W-well, so far I got 3 hints, I suppose that's all I'm entitled for.
Entitled...
Hm... so, is it... rain? It comes from above and the raindrops are fragile, but I'm not sure about the substance part...
Rain...? What the hell is rain supposed to mean?
Ok, ok. Not rain. You see, you gave me 3 hints already but it's all to vague, I'm pretty much at a lost in here.
HEE-HEE LOST. YOU HEAR THIS? HE'S LOST, WE'LL BEAT THE GAME!
Erm... who you talking to?
Beat the game...
So, maybe...
Smash it! Beat it to a pulp!
Yeah... we will beat this game... I suppose...
Tear it apart...
I appreciate your determination, but could you come back to our guessing game?
...
Oh, that's... quite a strange look...
...
Would you mind coming back a few minutes in our chat? I need your answer, I think I got it.
The name of the game...
Could it be... a leaf in autumn?
...
No?
Come a bit closer.
Why?
Just come a little closer, here, like this.
Did I win?
A bit more, okay, that's nice.
...?
So, you lost. But still, you're very courageous right now.
Why so?
You're... you're...
Ah... what's wrong?
YOU'RE GAME.

Nenhum comentário: