quinta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2017

The council of blame

From where we started, I'd say we are going negative.
Negative spiralling, possibly.
Maybe a whole horizon back.
And the sun seems to be setting beautifully ahead there.

We watch.


I come to you to ask for help.
But what could we do now, that would be different from all that happened before?
Help was already given, and it wasn't useful.
Moreover, you brought cannons.

I brought cannons for it was our last beacon of hope.
And it failed. Your last resort failed.
Why should we spend any resources on a lost light?
You... brought... cannons...

I had to use all I could.
Yet you didn't use much of what you had before you had nothing else.
Our resources aren't unlimited.
Why cannons?

I wanted it to succeed.
And it didn't. Do we seem to be the least interested in success?
Do we look as entities eager to waste resources? You had it. Now we have it.
Cannons was freed.

Cannons did not work as expected.
MY DEAR BOY, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS MALFUNCTIONING!
Stop blaming your misuse of resources on those who can't choose.
Cannons works his ways...


It seems to me like you've made a long string of mistakes...
It seems to you like mistakes have me longer...
But appearances aside, WE'RE BOUND TO EACH OTHER NOW.
I'LL MARK YOUR EVERY STEP, I'LL DEEPEN YOUR EVERY SHADOW.
I'LL BE YOUR COMPANY TO DEATH.
AND ONCE YOU'VE LOST IT ALL BUT ME, I'LL SWALLOW YOU WHOLE.

Nenhum comentário: