segunda-feira, 31 de julho de 2017

D30072017

I already fail to remember much. But I'd like to keep recorded these two sensations.
There were many events, I don't quite know whether there were two or if it was just an extended one. I've seen her, not sure if at her house. I've seen her sister, I was at somewhere that looked like a mall, she seemed to be having a baby, or just suffering, I don't know why. I guess their mother was there, that part is really foggy by now. What was I told? My best guess is that there was some grief involved. They didn't seem angry at me, but there was a bad feeling all around...

At grandma's hosue though, it was, obviously, dark. I'm not sure if we were expecting guests but, there came this man. It felt brutally ominous going to open the door. He just opened it anyway before I got there, it felt like he could be dangerous. He walked slowly but firmly through the few small stairs that pave the way. I didn't recognize him, but he felt, familiar. He felt like me. But he wasn't me. And he delivered me these gifts, that at the time I knew what were, and spoke, bitterly.
– Now my father can't complain I've never brought anything home.
That stuck in my head. And not much later I realized he was my cousin, he seemed a bit older but it was... ridiculous how could I have not recognized that man.
At the car, which was the last part of the chase. I'm not sure if he had killed the others, I feel like I was alone by then. He was... menacing. Not sure of the face, a long hair or beard seem very plausible. But the probabilities are somewhat random since the memory traces back to feeling close to death. Saw him at the rear mirror, he was there, rising in the back seat. Perhaps he knew there wasn't much room for escape. The wheels were fast already, but I opened the door. Stepping on the break would be a blatant call for action, and he had all the advantages he could possibly want. So I opened the door, he found it weird but it didn't matter, it was still too fast. But I chose my chances against the asphalt.
I woke up moving sideways off my bed.
What matters is to try your chances right?

Nenhum comentário: