segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

Stars

And in violins and keyboards and strange objects which I can't really recognize, yet I know the sound, it goes.
I can't really say how I feel about all that, it seems so... small, simple, and yet so powerful. As finishing a quest that opens the world map. Guess that's the closest I can get to it. So much to do...
I can't really tell much of it for it is a mess in my head, but I'd like to thank everyone involved. Guess that if you are, or were at some point in these six years, my friend and had the slightest relation to anything regarding the university, you have a share in the thanks. I'd like to thank you all.
Probably a large part of the ending was motivated by you. As after all, in the end we are already too lost, and disbelief starts to unveil. There's no more reason to continue, since you are already far from where you should have started. But, even though there's no more room for battling, you can't simply let it go. So, we go on, for them. For you, in case. No army lives without its soldiers.
This boy is happy.

For the other, smaller part, I did this for gaming. As something that makes sense for me, and perhaps for me alone. If I finished it, there would be no more barriers to make me avoid playing. All those moments I missed from all these games I've seen. I had to honor it. Since, for the most part of my life, they guided me.

And as a last, out of this world consideration, to one specific being, who perhaps would not understand it like this. You, over there, among the stars, are you proud of me now?

Nenhum comentário: