segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

Monster

There is a fine line between what you know, and what you are. For safety purposes, this line must be always kept clear. One must not cross to the other side, no matter what. That's a sad fact for one can cross. And one wants to cross.
Knowing who you are is a mischievous deal. But actually, how can you know that you know who you are?
Have you ever been taken by envy? Ever thought that even if you tried to achieve something for all your life, you would still fail, for you were already born without the necessary skills. I don't even know if envy is the right aspect, when despair ensues feelings get confused.
Can it be called envy if you don't want to take people down because they are what you wanted? You just wish you didn't exist. The conscience of being conscious is already too much to bear. Why can't we be who we wanted to be? Or, perhaps we didn't want to be what we are sad for not being?
But then why does it bring you to the ground?
Can't coexist.
What's the problem? Why are these claws still deep beneath the flesh? I don't know the answers. I don't know what has to be done, I can't try to impress people. It's stupid and that's not me. I don't have what it takes for I don't have the attitude.
And there's only one defense. Even though I don't who exactly is attacking. Maybe it's them, maybe it's me.


But I can help you, child. Together we can be strong. We can survive to this world. This is their world, not ours, we are not welcome in here. But we can...

Kill them all...

Nenhum comentário: