quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2012

Whatever blows your bubble

So, it quite came to this.
A very strange Christmas, I'd say. At least the strangest so far. I am having trouble organizing all the ideas in my head lately, mostly the family part. I'm not much of a family person, never was. Yet I feel bad for not saying something nice at the family reunion. I don't know, maybe it's just that their care is a bit too much for me, but that doesn't mean I don't care about them.
Who knows.
One of the best parts of Christmas is to simply shoot "Merry Christmas" messages all around, somehow, it feels good. It's nice when people answer. And I can't really explain why, but someday, I'll get to pass this day somewhere else, with some other people. I dream of a movie-esque Christmas day, with snow and lights and all that heart-warming feeling. Corny.
I've also been daddling around with anger, it's strange how it seems like almost every way gets you there. It's the easiest thing to feel, it's the best protection you can get, it's the sweetest  poison you can drink. It's... reality.
It's also sad that I have been absent lately. Can't really find an easy way to do everything. It sucks. There are a lot of people I haven't seen before this day and I wish I had. It almost feels like I'm dropping the ball with my own words. I said being there would be worth it but I don't really think I'm living up to the hype.
I've been creating stories much faster than I can get the mood to write, that sucks too.
And also there's all this, being with someone thing. It's quite unreal to believe that you can have a nice and pretty person with you, and both like each other. It's, highly against all odds. Moreover, my self image is quite a strange thing, so, yeah, it's fuckin' weird. Hard to believe. Yet we all can create stories, right? We just need a little motivation and we can make the efforts arise. I'm pretty proud of the surprise galore I've came up with.
Feels funny to feel like smiling at thoughts.


They can't burst my bubble if I burst it first, right?
But, what if I really liked that bubble?
Shouldn't it be easier to try to defend it instead of finishing it before I get the chance to enjoy it?
And what if in the end I manage to avoid their attempts?

Then I'd say that you really should hold your ground for that bubble. After all you woke me up almost three in the morning for asking that.

Sorry...

Nevermind. We are all children looking for something that creates bubbles. It's all about finding the one bubble and deciding what makes you the one to go for that bubble.

I like to think that way.

Thought so.

Are we bubbles also?

You had better get some sleep...


I like the fact the world didn't end. But I still feel like there's a fragile barrier holding this one.
Don't you?
Boils.

Nenhum comentário: