domingo, 31 de outubro de 2010

Carinho...?

I wonder how to describe this day today. More specifically, what I feel today. It's a bit weird, but I suppose it won't last, because it may have been caused by last night's event, only. It's still interesting to feel it, even though it might be something trully synthetic. This bizarre mixture of sadness and loneliness, not reaching the borders of despair, but too... condensed. And even though it is so powerful, it can go away within one night, all we need to do is sleep.
Sleep...
That verb scares the hell out of me. That's one of the most unpredictable variables around here.
So many coincidences...
A few weird wishes...
I can't stop thinking about "who will survive and what will be left of them?''...
That's just fear, anyway. That's irrational. That's too human and should thus be disregarded.
Can't accept all humanity, at least not so easily, and I've been accepting quite a lot of it lately. A lot. But I'm not into writing much now, feel tired.
Can't stop thinking about these people... but, magic does not exist. What moves this world is something else purely evil by heart. And I just want to sleep. Please. Just be there, pass your hands through my hair, even though I can not show such affection in a fair way...
And then we can sleep.
And maybe when we wake up there's something new...

Nenhum comentário: