domingo, 31 de maio de 2009

Sides

Dude! I've gotten to the next phase!
Cool, I said you could win the tournament, but you didn't believe me, now you see it!
Well yeah but, I haven't won yet, and I don't believe I will.
Come on, stop being so pessimistic about it.
It's better to be pessimistic and then see that you were right all the time, than being optimistic and seeing you missed, and also getting sad for not reaching what you wanted. And also, when you're pessimitic, in case you're proven wrong, you get double happier. So, I prefer to assume a pessimistic approach to the situation.
Be my guest then.


Looks like right, this way of thinking. I don't know, maybe the bad point of being pessimistic about things is that it attracts negative things, or not, then it really is the way to follow. But I will stand the other side. So in case they succeed I can celebrate with them, and there's no need to throw the fact I was right at their faces. In case they fail I won't feel much for they have failed but they feel not so bad as they were waiting for it, and I can also be there. So I assume the risks for them. Costs nothing, anyway.

Nenhum comentário: