terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2009

Clouds

I like these cloudy days, when there's no sun and all. It's a little bit darker and it's nice. Though not the darkness that indicates rain is on the way, something more controlled. Reminds me of playing... well, nothing new here.
Things are still going on a gruesome roller coaster, but it's getting under control. Anyway, I guess that it's important to go high and low frequently. I still don't know whether should I deal with things using the glacial side or not. Yeah, I'm not that good on balancing things, but living on extremes has it's pros (though many cons...).
It's strange to notice that you are changing into something you don't really understand after all. Although, the main core remains intact. Core of gore. Nevermind, internal ideas.
Things die, people die.
But we never die.
We are humans right? I mean, just to confirm.
It's a little bit of disappointing to see that you really can't get much information on people by knowing them and being with them. Perhaps that's a thing I should work out, what do you think?
I don't know, it's kinda bad to need feedback. Again, the problem of dependancy.
There's time to hate, and time to love. Why did I get locked in the first part?
Yeah I know doctor...


And so he stood there, lying on his sofa. Talking to the one holding a notebook on his left hand, and a pen on his right hand. Perhaps in remote times he actually was this kind of doctor. You know, lively times. But the man kept on talking with the skeleton.

Nenhum comentário: