terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2009

The dark stairs

I stay here, looking at these stairs.
It's way into the night, and many have already turned off their lights.
So here we stand, in the middle of a stairway, in the darkness. The weak lighting of this place comes only from a small glass window that's half opened. Feels like a nice place anyway. I could even sleep here. Perhaps sleeping in odd places makes me feel better than sleeping where I should...
I see a lot of stupid things when I close my eyes. Well, not stupid. Let's stop saying stupid to all related to us. I see distorted things, colorful and wicked. Mostly having some relation to violence. It's no big new anyway, it has always happened, all I need to do is to not concentrate on anything specifically.
These are perhaps sad days. That's just it. But it will be over within time, just as always. Stupid things come to mind, this time they are indeed stupid. But I guess, who never had stupid things passing through their minds?
In these times it's dangerous to talk to yourself. Or at least, think. It's just the bizarre feeling of loneliness. I guess you can't fight your human side forever. Or you can, if you sleep well.
Perhaps I need to sleep at the stairway...

Nenhum comentário: