segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2008

Wallbreaker

I need to settle things.
I said I would do it, but I didn't. You always begin things at full energy but the next day you forget what you promised, and then you don't even remember at all, and the circle starts again.
I have this strange feeling that I should apologize to my friends. Sorry then, for I haven't been a good friend... for some time. I can't say lately because it's been some months already, let's say, lately in the last beginning of this vicious circle. It begins nicely, but always ends in disaster, and I don't know how many times have it started already.
I need to get a distance from the world now, until things get back to their normality. I'm pretty sure that this battle I can handle. Thank you for all your support, but it's time to do something myself now.

Keep cold.

Chrono Cross - Scars of Time

Um comentário:

Juliana M. disse...

Desde que volte inteiro, bem e com meus autógrafos, tá beleza. :)
Qualquer desespero, grita!