sábado, 6 de setembro de 2008

Damsel

Seems like we haven't felt like this for a long time huh?
Yeah... maybe it was just a very good movie.
Indeed, but there's something else.
Maybe.
She. I know you liked her.
Guess I did.
What she represents in fact, purity or something alike. Strange, but feels good.
It somehow feels good to have chosen the child.
I thought you had chosen the train?
Well... I... No matter what happens, I'll stand to my initial choices you know? Why give up now? Doesn't make much sense to me. After all, we knew bad times would come.
Deeply, you still have that hope don't you?
Maybe. I can't explain exactly, it's just that she was really terrific.
Yeah, the perfect damsel in distress.
I can't help it, I enjoyed and that's it.
I see, you don't look much talkative now, and don't worry, I'm not going to bother. Keep cold.

Nenhum comentário: