sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2021

Dear diary

Dear diary I felt like coming back after all this time just to say there was no update in all these months. I am still myself and I can't absolutely understand humans. They all seem to be loving life and all this yadda-yadda, but can't fucking control themselves in order to save another. "Life has an immensurable value unless it bothers me". I always thought some people deserved death, especially through torture. That brought a lot of critics because life was so, so important. Fun fact, 2020 brought all that shit to its knees. You fuckers who cherish this shit are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

So much stupidity being spit around as if something was actually serious. All these people who had access to resources and education and what not, yet prefer to spit idiocies based on "every was saying this". But I heard one of you saying that some judges should be killed indeed in order to justify some of the retard acts we've been seeing lately.

I noticed. And that makes me somewhat happy because deep down I know I'm not such an abomination. I just thought and let the hatred a bit more free, unlike all of you fuckers who keep on denying our monstrous reality.

I wish I had the answer, I can't wish for death by asphyxia to all of us because there's a game I need to finish now. It is more important than anything else. I am wasting so much time. But don't worry, as soon as we are done I will spend all my energies in wishing a frightful and excruciating death to all of us.

Nenhum comentário: