domingo, 18 de fevereiro de 2018

Grand Chariot

This sucks.
I didn't even remember to say how pretty your hair looked.
All these chances going down the drain.
I don't understand why I feel so worried. I worry about everything. About things that shouldn't be worried about. About adults that are grown up already and can take care of their lives. Way better than me.
Worrying about things that aren't into my reach. I worry about things in the future.
And some in the past.
I worry about working too much and not taking time to enjoy the moment but at the same time if I enjoy it too much I ain't producing.
I need to work, I need to finish this thing so I can go to where I have to be.
But then if that's where I have to be why am I losing time here right now.
I don't know, maybe it's necessary.
I can't let this one also down.
It can't stay on the wake. It needs its own way.
I'm giving it a way.
I guess.

Stupid body.

Um comentário:

Demoiselle disse...

We worry because we want to do something somehow to fix things, have it all under control. But it's not as easy as it seems... attempting to have control over everything is quite a heavy burden, and consumes far too much time. We have to learn to share responsabilities, learn to lean on others for help, trust more... but again, easier said than done, right?
There's no answer or easy solution to this, I suppose. You gotta find the balance on your own. But remember, there's always this one for you to rest your head on her shoulder or lap when things get too much. She has always been quite understanding (deep down), even if she acts childish sometimes.

Yours truly, always,
ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ ♡

p.s. the post title reminded me of a song from a band I used to listen to a lot:
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/elvenking/wyrd.html#6