terça-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2018

The clock is asking

Last hours of this cycle.
It's impossible to not make any reflection even though you believe it's just numbers. 7 becoming 8, what does that have to do with lives changing anyway?
I dislike that question. It just makes me think I haven't done anything. I'm still stuck with an investments' system. I'm not making games, I'm not writing, I'm not playing games.
This year, something struck me. I had never felt such a strange feeling towards travelling. It feels like I'm aroused by the idea of going to places and staying in nice houses. But for the travel itself, the tourism, the sights to see and experiences to live, I don't want. It brings me down. I feel like I need to plan and I'm lazy to plan, and soon I'm feeling moody.
Maybe the pressure of working took a toll on me. Everything that seems like an obligation or a chore soon makes me want to avoid everything.

Nenhum comentário: