domingo, 5 de março de 2017

I see guts on the floor, on the ceiling, but in you...?

Guess what?
It seems we weren't able to sleep again.
But this time, we didn't spend more than one hour and a half trying.
Looks like cycles aren't meant to be broken, huh?

I've been thinking and I've been thinking and I thought a thing that was thought a few times too many, too often to be discarded and too simple to be taken into consideration. Too selfish to be serious and too obvious to be comical. I think and I hate to think and I guess I hate these things I think, but mostly I hate the hate I feel. I hate hating but that could mean I love it. However in these thoughts I went on thinking I brought a thought inside my thoughts and thinking on it made me think how much I've been thinking, and thinking has to change.

"What troubles thee?"

That question has been here before and will be here forever. Being alive is trouble and that ain't supposed to change. But I humbly apologize for whatever came before and beg for your help through whatever comes after.
I solemnly beseech thee to guide me.

"And whence comes such?"

I need to find something that's very dear to me. That I haven't had for a long while. Eons seem to be since I have last had it.

"Material possessions...?"

What I am bound to is not material as it ain't even available in the physical form. Despite depending on physical belongings to come to life, its life ain't as known by men.

"And what is it that comes as the superlative description to its existance?"

It is my motivation. The reason I've been bringing air in and out, the reason I knew best when I was there.
That reminds me, time is ticking brazenly. I muster forces to gather it back. You are the cannons that open passages, the cast-iron voice that echoed through the battlefields, the higher standard to which all those who came later followed upon. WILL YOU HELP ME?

"There is a long-lasting question that should be heard, why... should... locked... birds... trust... being... freed... by... its... captors...?"

Nenhum comentário: