segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2013

Hells go down

I don't know where to start this post, and probably the title has nothing to do with all of it. But as long as I write it, and being me the one who chose the title, I guess it is alright.
Let's say this is a expression that got into my head when I was reading about bad news of bad times. Not that they affect me directly, although pretty much everything affects us, in mysterious ways if you ask me.
This won't be the post yet about the Japan experience. Perhaps a little rant about the aftermath. I miss that place, I miss some of the people (can't say I miss the people, there's some weird shit down there).
Things look a bit awry in this comeback. Maybe it's just me sad that I'm back. Well, not that I'm back, but a bit sad because I miss being there. I guess it's not just missing being a tourist, because this time it looks worse. I guess I really liked it there.
But eventually things will set up. Maybe if I focus a bit more on the people by my side right now the whole process gets a bit quicker. That brings us back to the awry part. I feel people are feeling a bit bad. The situations in which they are involved look bad I guess. That's it.
Also, I'm again lacking time to do everything.
Damn.
But eventually, things get better. Can't complain.

And hell goes down.

Nenhum comentário: