segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2013

I can see the rails

Enjoy your stay.

I wonder whether they say that before locking you in jail. Maybe if they are in a sadist mood. It's a bit sad when things seem to strive against their original plans. But that's not the thing. The thing is I am still behind in the organization aspect. I haven't even paid attention to the resolutions I made for last year, not even to mention the new resolutions. But I'm aware of it.
I guess being aware of things is a first step. Although being ever so conscious of things can be quite dangerous. It makes you think, it makes you count every detail of what is going on, what has already past and what will perhaps come to play. And that quite sucks sometimes. Being conscious that you are perhaps doing something out of laziness or something else. You know, when you feel like you know why you're doing something but you prefer to tell yourself that you are not. You're just, doing something, like normal people do. It may be wrong, or right, but you're doing, for the sake of it.
I don't think that made itself pretty clear.
I wonder if our essence is really something important. As in, I'm vengeful, and pretty much of an angry child. Ever since I can remember, although in the past I could, every now and then, explode. I guess that's me, well, part of it, that's not the big picture but a relevant part of it.
I don't know exactly why am I thinking this ''who we are'' thing. Perhaps because of Daytripper. I guess I really have got to read more.

Foul ball, haha.

Nenhum comentário: