sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012

Have you ever...

I can't stop listening to this song by The Offspring. It's nice.
I heard that in order to truly like it you gotta be at least a bit depressed, I don't know if that's the case. It's just pretty, and I like the fast pace. And the bit of sadness and agressivity.
Well... on the other hand, I lost my sleep today. But it's the second day in a row in which I simply can't get a clue of what was I dreaming. It's strange, maybe it happens when I try to sleep early or... well, I dunno.
Today we've had a big urge to simply yell, or scream, or something more. It feels like you wanted to explode, or simply explode the world. I don't know exactly what it is, but it is not new. Just thought I should say it... but I guess it happens to people normally, right? Is it, something regarding the fact that other worlds seem prettier and better than ours? I've been playing Diablo 3 and Tales of Symphonia lately, and although the first has serious flaws which are not supposed to be told here, it feels good as an apocalyptic world in many parts. And I like it. The second, fuck, the second is just so fucking pretty.
I like the way some of the characters behave, as when Colette asks ''Can I get closer?'' when they are talking during the walk through Flanoir as it snows. Or the whole the-stars-are-pretty-tonight-wanna-walk-with-me thing. Damn, it doesn't feel like such things really happen. But I'm to blame, I'm too shy or worried about what could happen to say such things.
Been thinking of forgiving a certain girl, maybe that's the sign of time. Who knows... at least that's one of the few things over which I seem to maintain a certain control. On the main ground, things are just getting FUBAR.
But when I play they disappear, damn.
I wonder if I'm going to be able to feel happy during this time at Scotland. I hope so. I know it only depends on me but still, I don't know. Many things only depend on me and they are getting weirder and weirder.
This remings me of another phrase I saw earlier this week.
"Today, you fall. Tomorrow, you knock down.''
I like it. But let's not enter on the merit of vengeance. Won't help this time. I've been thinking on writing about things I hate, maybe this helps to expurge the dreadness that lies within ourselves. I guess I need to gather some opinions on that, or just get the balls to start it. Whatever comes first I guess.
I'll try to get in contact with people these next two weeks, promise.
Also, I heard of these houses in Japan where you get to have some tea and talk to a girl, something like that. They said they were called Hostess Clubs. Somehow, it looks fun. And I didn't even think on getting somewhere farther in the thing. Dunno how to explain but seems like the neediness of attention is making me go full retard.
I wanted to write a story, probably something ridiculous since I'm still under the effect of Symphonia's kindness. Better not. Damn man.
I hope I get to sleep easier from now on.
I managed to get my grades way high this semester. I have to manage to get my happiness to that level. It's just a matter of focus and dedication.

If you walk away, who is gonna stay...?

Nenhum comentário: