sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

Derail

Heh...
I would write the story of those two, in the case I felt better.
I feel like that's just pure procrastination. Maybe, who knows. I hate the fact that everything's so... based on feeling it or not. That sucks. I feel things in a weird fashion. Or perhaps I'm just dumb, and everyone also feels things this way but they can understand and process such strange data.
Meh...
I don't want to rant.
What I want is to know how to ask for help. What am I trying to achieve here? How should I ask it? What should I say? Things can't stay this way but...
How do we fix it?
You know, when you don't want to sleep but... there's nothing else to do.
I thought having discipline at the gym would help me. Well, it did, in a small part of the whole thing. But...
But...
Damn.
Aw I hate this shit.
I was wondering whether this would be the right time to just send the real world to fuckin' hell and accept a life entirely inside my mind. That would mean some sacrifices.
But at the way things go...
At such stupid rate...
Would it be a sacrifice?
If we don't feel like going after these people... should we just disappear? Let them follow their lives, cut relations...?
Somehow, I feel bored about them. I don't like it. But it's happening. Shit.
Where the fuck do we run to?
Aw... fuck.


I have to find a new meaning. Things only matter when we give them some kind of value...
That's the point...
How do we get to value it?

I had a funny dream tonight.

Nenhum comentário: