segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2009

That time of the year

Strange.
It seems like yesterday. Maybe I'm cursed to repeat this very same behaviour every year's end.
But indeed I'm tempted to follow the old known road and see if the path leads somewhere else. We'll try. Once again, there's too many things in my head and I guess I'll start writing them soon...
I know I know, I repeat the same patterns. Many things at head, ''will'' write later, can't sleep... and the list goes. Ad infinitum.
But we can make this road different. All we need is to act in a contrary way to what we did before. A birthday present. A frantic finale. The hunt for kindness. Back into saving. Being hatred. These are the 6 acts that are running this time. And maybe this time we have one satisfying result.
The tables are turned... once again.
I just hope by my merry snowy date I happen to know whether this time I made the difference. Hypocritical perhaps, but who gives a shit?
And... if one manages to keep his world in harmony with the real world... is his world still a private world or does it stop existing?
Stupid questions.
Everything will alright at the end.
Are you sure?

Nenhum comentário: