terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2009

Front

Eins, Zwei, Drei.
So talk whatever you want in here.
Like what?
Like whatever is in your mind. As we all know it won't be thrown outside. What's born inside, stays inside right?
Some laws weren't destroyed yet...
Yes. At least not totally.
Just wanted to feel more confident about going ahead, that's all. I gotta get some duty to fulfill, because it felt so good. I need more energy in order to develop more, need more...
More...?
I don't know. The first thing that came in mind was support but, hell, I have all the support that could be possibly given. It's somewhat ridiculous.
So perhaps you need to have this support taken away?
Maybe. I want to... do the things I have to do... and the ones I want to do also...
So do it.
Yeah, but then I start to think about it and it all stops.
Like the most of your own race.
But it shouldn't be like this.
So empower yourself. You're the only one who can do that, this is your world. You're absolute in here, why don't you try to take the fight? You're always thinking about doing what should be done, no matter how painful it is. Come on, enter the fray, there's no way to lose. You can keep this way and be something. Something common. Want to be you? Take control.

Nenhum comentário: