domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

Silence

Today...
Well today was a good day. I should be sleeping by now (as always) but I... don't know, I wanted to think about something. There's something bothering me, something not very easy to explain.
It's like, feeling away from the world, like seeing yourself, like life was a game in third person. This ain't new really, but, today was just so full of it. I sense something is wrong with people (not all people, just some friends nearby), though I don't know if in fact there's really something with them, or if the problem is with me. Maybe it's just their way of living and I just... don't know.
You know, when you go somewhere with your friends by car, you talk all the way about all sorts of things. It's something to be studied in case there's that awkward silence. I don't know, there's a ocean of possibilities...
You stand there, wondering why the silence is there, but you just spectate because, you're too worried about the silence to talk about something else, but it just doesn't feel like you'll get somewhere if you talk about the silence itself. Like "Hey man? Are you alright?", that would mostly end nowhere.
I'm probably one of the worst people out there to sense things about people, but that's just my opinion so it's kinda biased. Yet I feel there's something wrong, those moments of silence before the collapse, but... maybe this is just my mind playing a trick, hoping for disaster so I could be of any use. Or maybe not, maybe... who cares.
Maybe the problem is with me, that wouldn't be new anyway. Guess I should just stick to my business and only worry in case people came to me.
Whatever.

Nenhum comentário: