quinta-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2007

Soldiers

I live in another world... a world where there are things like honor and justice. It seems like bullshit today. But I still think about those things.
Somewhat stupid the way that came to my mind, with an exam. Well, wasn't just an exam, it was the exam. All I should do was score a 9 out of 10 and... over. But I don't really think I managed to do that, after all, for having such a low grade at the first test, the chances of scoring a 9 were low... really low.
But that's not the point. The point is that today I caught myself thinking about the whole situation. I mean, I could have given up and studied for the other exams, then I would only re-do the subject again, in the future. But no, somehow in my mind there's this voice saying to go there and try, because giving up a fight is the worse thing you can do in a situation like this. Yeah... probably that's what happens when you play a lot and watch to many epic movies. But, after all, it feels good to look to the past and see that you tried.
Just some weird sensation I guess.

Nenhum comentário: