segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2007

Something crazed this way comes

There was me, and there was this blog.
From monday to friday it was updated, once a day.
There were all those cool news.
Damn man... I was really let down when some bad new came.
But there still was this blog.
And there were still new updates daily...
But today, I decided to take a look at it again.
Damn man... things really changed now.

The new launch date (some months away from me...) is no match against the new update.
I mean, I know I'm doing the hype, but, if they do what they promise exactly as it's meant to be, then... well, I ran out of words to describe how's it gonna be.

Well, I'm suspect for saying all this, so see it yourself:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
(The Stage Builder update)

"Modify it and try it... Repeat as necessary. Make your own ideal stage!"

Masahiro Sakurai

Nenhum comentário: